(erielack) FW: Handcars

Can anyone help with Olev's request?

- -----Original Message-----
From: olev [mailto:jguste_@_shaw.ca]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 7:03 PM
To: paultup_@_optonline.net
Subject: Handcars

Hello Paul and greetings from B.C.,

I teach high school drafting and thought sometime ago that getting them
to draw an assembly dwg of an old handcar would be great fun and I could
sneak in some gearing, math and mechanics at the same time.

What I am looking for is a copy of a dimensioned set of engineering
drawings (complete with gearing details) of an old pump style "handcar".
Could you either send (I'll gladly pay for any costs associated) me some
if you have access to these drawings or point me in the right direction.

Best regards
Olev

Olev Jaaguste
Sullivan Heights Secondary School