Re: (erielack) Erie Heavy Mikes coming in HO!

> The All-American Trains website in Germany is a great place to learn about
advance model releases before they're out (they spill the beans quite a bit)

> Here's a nifty announcement... scroll down to see it:
>
> http://home.t-online.de/home/all-american-trains/ubli.htm
>
> Broadway Limited Imports will be bringing sometime next year a USRA Heavy
Mikado. These are plastic models, Proto 2000 quality, and will come equipped
with SOUND! They're doing Erie nos. 3203 and 3210, and based on the prices
of some of their other models, expect a list price around $300 each...

> - Paul
Oooh, they're bringing out another of my favorites, the
W&LE (Wichita & Lake Erie , of course!)
I wonder if they'll figure that one out before the
decals go on?
Al