RE: (erielack) EL DIamond...(copyright problem examples)

> > The
> > UPS models that
> > (I think) Walthers puts out don't say UPS although they look
> > an awful lot
> > like "The Truck."
>
> Even funnier - I picked up 40 of the Rail Power Products "40' Parcel
Trailers" to model an
2/NY-100 with accuracy (these are almost perfect for the early 1970's era UPS
trailers -

Hey O scalers!

If you know someone who is a UPS employee (fortunately ai do), they can order
1:50 models of trailers and tractors from a UPS merchandise catalog.  The
prices are MUCH CHEAPER than Corgi, etc.  The trailer fit, albeit snuggly, on O
scale flatcars.

Best regards,
Len
Allman

This service was provided by altelco.net.
http://www.altelco.net