(erielack) Grove Street and Ampere Stations...

Hello to all. I am trying to locate pictures of both the Ampere and
Grove Street stations on the M&E line in East Orange. I have the Taber
books as well as other
books and videos and there seems to be very little in the way of photos.
I lived in
EO as a kid and remember trains stopping there in the 60's, although the
buildings
were boarded up at the time. Am I correct in my thinking that Ampere had
an
island platform with a small shelter on the westbound side (between the
westbound
track and the runaround freight track)? I wish I had been around when
the buildings
were open because I'm sure the interiors must have been as interesting
as the
exterior archetecture. While I'm at it, with renewed interest due to the
Montclair
Connection, might there be any sources of vintage photos of the
Montclair Branch
in general. I appreciate your thoughts in advance. Have a good Sunday
all! Thanks...Glenn

End of EL List Daily V3 #630