Subject: Ex Erie R.R. Motorcar M-5012

Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:39:51 +1000

        Can you help me locate M-5012 ex Erie Railroad, My information
shows that it went to a railway museum in Ohio, can you help me with its
current location. Also do you know of any other preserved Electro Motive
Company cars (doodlebugs) I am compiling a register of the existing cars
we have nine here in Australia. hope you can be of assistance.

Kind Regards

Colin Kelly

</smaller></fontfamily>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<