Re:(erielack) Grove Street and Ampere Stations...(Clarification)

To clarify what I wrote yesterday:

> Of course, the yard is long gone, except for the station, and some light
> standards and part of the old stairwell (I think), all removed when the
> station was switched over to Bay Street.

Here is what I MEANT to say: The station, some light standards and part of a
stairwell (I think) are what REMAIN; the rest of the yard (including Freight
House, Tower, Platform Sheds, etc...) is gone, removed when they created the
Bay Street fish tank passenger shelter. Sorry, hope I haven't misled anyone!

Jim Harr