(erielack) Two Erie Books for sale

I have two Erie related books that I am offering to the EL list.  First i=
Erie Railroad in Color, by David Sweetland.  This is a 128 page Morning S=
un
all color book.  There is a little wear on the dustjacket at the spine, a=
nd
the original owner put his name on a sticker on the inside cover, otherwi=
se
mint condition.  - $32
Second is The Erie Railroad Story by Paul Carleton.  224 pages, printed i=
1988 marked first printing (I don't think there was a second).  Again,
there is a little wear on the dustjacket at the spine, and the original
owner put his name on a sticker on the inside cover, otherwise mint
condition.  - $43

Both prices include shipping.  First email gets them.

Tim