RE: (erielack) Fanny Road Bridge over Boonton Line

Not having been in the area for a long time, I'm not sure if I know what a
"classic DL&W concrete overpass" is.  I remember the one at the Passaic
station where it crossed an intersection of a street I can't remember and
Van Houten Av.  Does that one fit the definition?

Ken B.