RE: (erielack) Fanny Road Bridge over Boonton Line

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

fanny_road.jpg (image/jpeg, 23816 bytes)
Fanny_Road_Bridge__Boonton__NJ_.jpg (image/jpeg, 79366 bytes)

I'm not sure... Here are some great postcard views of the Fanny Road
bridge...

	- Paul