Re: (erielack) Ohio and Railroads(2)

Henry and all:

I couldn't agree more - besides having gone to college here in the late
'70's, and having been a full-time resident of the Buckeye State for the last 12
years, I enjoy the railfanning here quite a bit.

Although I live outside of Columbus, Cleveland remains my favorite area for
railfanning, but just about any area of the state offers some unique
railfanning as well, including the bigger cities of Toledo, Cincinnati and Columbus -
but some of the smaller communities (Sterling, Greenwich, Lima, Leipsic,
Fostoria, Youngstown, others) all a worth a visit if you've got the time...

Rich Behrendt
ELHS #384