(erielack) New Erie F-unit in HO scale...

Walthers' web site lists an "Erie F3A/F3B" in HO scale by Intermountain as part of their "Regal Line" of F-units, delivery "TBD"...

Has anyone done a comparison between the Intermountain and Athearn F-units? They're about the same price now, so I'm curious to see which people think is a better model? I know Intermountain was using plastic handrails and Athearn metal, but that's the only big difference I can think of. Nose contours?

	- Paul

Paul R. Tupaczewski_______________________
Lucent Technologies
Mobility Solutions                              Phone: 973-386-4966
MASD Innovations                                Fax: 973-386-4147
67 Whippany Road, Room 15D-116
Whippany, NJ 07981