RE: (erielack) FW: ELHS Convention & Doings

No, but you can reach Hoboken, NJ by PATH trains from (near) Penn Station
and then take a Port Jervis train from Hoboken.  Matamoras is across the
river from Port Jervis.  Rt. 209 crosses the river next to the station. One
taxi service in Port Jervis is Bucky's Taxi.  Their phone no. is
845-856-1113.  I'm sure you could get a taxi to the Best Western but you can
call them to confirm.

Jim