(erielack) Looking for maps-Niagara Falls, Tonawanda, North Tonawanda

Hello,
    I am starting to research the railroads that ran from Niagara Falls,
NY to the Twin Cities of Tonawanda and North Tonawanda, NY. Also
interested in the industry that would have been in those areas. I knoe
Niagara Falls was big in chemical production, and North Tonawanda had a
huge lumber industry. If anyone has digitized images of rail maps of
these areas, or photos of trackside buildings/industries, please let me know!!

Thanks for your time,
Tom