(erielack) saving things.

Talk about saving things and the sort, I find it interesting that
everyone went nuts about the EX SDP45 that was sold at auction just
recently. Everyone wanted to know who bought it, and I asked around the
locomotive underworld about it.

I get the info for everyone, cause 1.) Everyone wanted to know who
bought her and 2.) someone mentioned something about taking a collection
and somehow trying to save her.

I see the interest literally just died out. I find it funny how everyone
complains that there isn't enough EL power saved for historical puroses,
but here is an opporunity maybe, and noone seems to give a damn.

Self-FullFilling prophecy perhaps?